Monday, September 24, 2012

Facelifts, Botox and Boobs





In life there are gives and takes....
Do you smart or funny?
Do you want to be Ugly Betty or dress pretty?
Do you want to be rich with an empty heart or poor with a cup filling over?


Do you want to drive a nice car and be house poor or do you want to travel?
Do you want to live in a city that keeps you busy and it takes you all day to do your grocery shopping? 
Or do you want to live in plain town USA where there is nothing to do but watchpaint dry, hop in your car and drive to the nearest Wal-mart?
(Clearly, I have struck myself a nerve here...)
Do you want a dryer that works or do you want an iron that works?


Unless you are the uncle in Jakarta who is smart, handsome, funny and good looking....not to mention rich, well traveled and debonair....(I have to say this because he is reading and will comment that he is as I have stated)....there is a give and take, an ebb and flow to thins.


Yes, I'd like my cake and eat it too please to go with the dryer that works and an iron that steams. Because i have nothing else to do with my time except wait four hours for a set of sheets to wash and come out looking like this.  

Facelifts, Botox and boobs are a credit card away. 
What I need is a dryer!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha ha ha, thought that first picture of the sheet was from the doctor's office where you had one of those procedures done!

Amy

Unknown said...

Funny, ok I'll take that one, but far from handsome or rich....

Glad to see you getting a long so well.