Monday, December 17, 2012

The crystals shine on the bridge like diamonds in the rough. It is gorgeous! On a less brighter side, I had my first fall. I fell on both knee caps. There is a rip in my nice coat serving as a reminder. Munchkin two was so kind to telll me that even mommies have to be careful! She held my hand the rest of the way home. A nice Russian man walked close by me on the way as well. Although he spoke english he didn't say why he slowed his pace. But I knew he did it for me to make sure I was okay and that it didn't happen again. He was my silver lining. When things get really tough for me, God places a special someone or a special something like molasses in my way to remind me life is sweet here, bittersweet, but sweet all the same.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: