Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Team Munchkin

The Olympics have been a big deal in our home this year.  Munchkin One has really taken to watching each sport.  He has even asked us to record certain events!  Munchkin One has truly enjoyed following gymnastics, especially because he takes lessons.  He has been on the pre team for  more than 6 months.  If it weren't for our move, he would be on the team this coming school year.  While watching one of the athletes compete, Munchkin One said he was at that level yet....YET?!? I told him if he wants to be at that level he can be and we would help him.  It is up to him I said, whatever he wants to do, he is in control.  He said he wanted to do it!  We said we would look for a coach while in Russia.

While the Olympics play in the background, I continue to sort, organize and pack.  I am trying to find that balance of taking enough of what we need, but not too much.  I have tried on all of my lotions and applied all of my make up...what to take, what to throw out.  I am quite the site to see, but I smell great!  It is coming down to the wire! I feel like i still have so much to do.  The movers arrive on Monday. We depart on Friday.  Our visas arrived yesterday which means we can now purchase out tickets.  In case you didnt catch that....we leave in 11 days and still don't have tickets.  It is crazy to me! But Don't ask, This Is Russia...




No comments: